- Free entry for vehicles to park on the Museum grounds and view the vehicle collection in 2021.
- Infrastructure such as marquees, PA system, trestle tables, chairs, bunting and star droppers are available for hire at nominal fees.
- The Museum is cashless – an invoice can be issued if required.
- We encourage your financial support by way of a donation for the restoration of our 1951 Hartnett Pacific, one of only three in the world.
- NO ANIMALS are permitted on the museum grounds.
Vehicle Club Information
Further information for vehicle clubs is available below;
Although admission for vehicle clubs is free, charges do apply for the hire and use of equipment and facilities. This pricing is listed in the pricing document below.
Click below for a Museum site map which shows the location of some of our facilities.
Below is a map of Birdwood showing the Church Street entry point for clubs.
Please note that the COVID Safe Guidelines must be observed by all participants and visitors.
Vehicle Club Survey Form
After your club visit please take the time to complete our online Vehicle Club Survey Form
Make a donation toward vehicle restoration