You can do your bit to support the Adelaide Hills recovery by attending the Cudlee Creek Bushfire Benefit Concert on Sunday 9 February, a live music concert and much much more…entry by generous donations at the gate.
High profile performers and entertainment…showcase of Adelaide Hills businesses…food and beverages…all on one day and all to raise funds for the SA Bushfire Appeal!
Admission is through generous donation at the gates. All proceeds to support the SA Bushfire Appeal.
High profile South Australian artists donating their time and performing include:
- multi-award winning singer/songwriter, Beccy Cole
- multi-instrumentalist and composer, saxophonist Adam Page
- leading Australian interpreters of The Eagles hits and harmonies, The Bald Eagles
- the genre-defying Wanderers
- winners of the Best Music Act of Adelaide Fringe 2018 the high energy Ukulele Death Squad
- the legendary DJ Driller and DJ Pablito
- Indie rock sensations Indiago
- the sensational musicianship of the Atlantic Street Band
- Ngaanyatjarra singer and songwriter Vonda Last
- welcoming visitors from 10 am to 11.30 am the South Australia Police Band
- and to end the evening some of Adelaide’s finest musicians present the stunning Eclipse: Pink Floyd Masterpieces show.
There will be a local Hills business showcase including food and drinks – free family entertainment and much more – look up our Facebook event for details and register your interest through Eventbrite to help us know the numbers coming and also so we can keep you up to date with info and any changes.
Adelaide Hills businesses, experience providers and producers will be on the grounds along with a pop-up Recovery Centre to actively provide support and information on services available to aid the recovery of the Adelaide Hills area.
Held in the township of Birdwood on the 15 acre grounds of the National Motor Museum, the benefit will lift community spirit, raise funds for bushfire relief and support Adelaide Hills businesses and operators directly and indirectly affected by the fires, including wineries, craft brewers and distillers, food, experience providers, producers, retailers and agri-businesses.
Got a question? Click here for our FAQ, it might have the answer. If not, contact us.
Answers to the following area available:
- Where can I buy tickets?
- What payment methods can I use?
- What time does the Concert Start?
- Who is playing and what times are they playing?
- Will the Museum be open?
- How do I get there?
- Where can I park?
- What are the seating arrangements?
- What food and drinks are available?
- Can I smoke?
- What happens to lost property?
- What if it rains?
- In the unlikely event of cancellation
- Can I leave anything overnight?
- Can I camp on the National Motor Museum grounds?
- Can I fundraise or distribute fliers at the Benefit concert?
- Can I take photos at the Cudlee Creek Bushfire Benefit Concert?
- Can I record the Cudlee Creek Bushfire Benefit Concert?
- Can I busk at the Cudlee Creek Bushfire Benefit Concert?
- How do I volunteer at the Cudlee Creek Bushfire Benefit Concert?
- What happens in the event of lost children / missing persons?
- What do I do with disposable nappies?
- Rubbish in rubbish out! Waste minimisation.
- Will you have accessibility parking?
- Can I bring my furry friends?