You can do your bit to support the Adelaide Hills recovery by attending the Cudlee Creek Bushfire Benefit Concert on Sunday 9 February, a live music concert and much much more…entry by generous donations at the gate.
High profile performers and entertainment…showcase of Adelaide Hills businesses…food and beverages…all on one day and all to raise funds for the SA Bushfire Appeal!
Admission is through generous donation at the gates. All proceeds to support the SA Bushfire Appeal.
High profile South Australian artists donating their time and performing include:
- multi-award winning singer/songwriter, Beccy Cole
- multi-instrumentalist and composer, saxophonist Adam Page
- leading Australian interpreters of The Eagles hits and harmonies, The Bald Eagles
- the genre-defying Wanderers
- winners of the Best Music Act of Adelaide Fringe 2018 the high energy Ukulele Death Squad
- the legendary DJ Driller and DJ Pablito
- Indie rock sensations Indiago
- the sensational musicianship of the Atlantic Street Band
- Ngaanyatjarra singer and songwriter Vonda Last
- and to end the evening some of Adelaide’s finest musicians present the stunning Eclipse: Pink Floyd Masterpieces show.
local Hills business showcase including food and drinks – free family entertainment and much more – find our look up our Facebook event for details and register your interest through Eventbrite to help us know the numbers coming and also to be keep up to date with info and any changes.
Adelaide Hills businesses, experience providers and producers will be on the grounds along with a pop-up Recovery Centre to actively provide support and information on services available to aid the recovery of the Adelaide Hills area.
Held in the township of Birdwood on the 15 acre grounds of the National Motor Museum, the benefit will lift community spirit, raise funds for bushfire relief and support Adelaide Hills businesses and operators directly and indirectly affected by the fires, including wineries, craft brewers and distillers, food, experience providers, producers, retailers and agri-businesses.