Resources for students taking part in the National Motor Museum Educational Programs.
Note to Teachers
All worksheets are aligned with the Australian Curriculum: History, and as appropriate develop the Historical Skills and Historical Knowledge and Understanding relevant to each of the learning activities. Refer to the ACARA Curriculum document (Version 1.2) for History F – 10 for more details.
Historical Knowledge and Understanding
1. Personal and family Histories
2. Present and past Family life
3. The Past in the Present
4. Community and Remembrance
5. First Contacts
6. The Australian Colonies
7. Australia as a Nation
1. Chronology, terms and concepts.
2. Historical questions and research
3. Analysis and use of sources
4. Perspectives and interpretations
5. Explanation and communication